Thursday, August 16, 2012

Still Waiting


It’s almost 4pm and we are still waiting. We just got a call from the operating room nurse that they are still working on our boy but everything is going well. Ahhh . . . this has been a long day. I’m SO glad my mom is here with me to pass the time. We are sitting outside in the shade on the patio keeping cool in the breeze and taking deep breaths! Nothing like a mama to comfort another worried mama.

Aaron, Maya, Sam and my dad are on their way down and should be here within the hour. I can’t wait to see our boy . . . to have him wake up and be done with this big adventure.

Thanks for your texts, thoughts, prayers, emails and messages today. They are helping keep me afloat!

Annemarie

1 comment:

  1. Those steady surgeon hands are taking extra, perfectionist care. Hang in there dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete