Monday, November 16, 2009

Rainy Days and Maya's artwork

On rainy days in Everett, we try to keep the kids busy doing fun activities. Books feature heavily in our activities, as do long baths in the evening hours. Here's Maya reading in the morning and making a pouty face after her evening bath.



Samuel enjoyed a bath with Marmie. It must've been okay, because he's still smiling.



And not to be one of those bragging mamas, but just look at these beautiful paintings Maya did at preschool last week. My jaw dropped when I saw them--just her use of color and design is astounding to me. I think I'll frame them and put them in her bedroom when we finally buy a house. She keeps telling us that she wants to be an art teacher when she grows up, and from the looks of these, I'd say she'd have no problem getting hired!

No comments:

Post a Comment