Saturday, August 29, 2009

Keeping Busy

We're staying busy this summer . . . trying to be outside as much as possible. In early August, Sam, Maya and I went with my folks to their cabin near Leavenworth in the Cascade Mountains of Washington. We spent several hours at the local swimming pool, enjoying the warm Eastern Washington weather.

Sweet Maya flashes a pretty smile.


Sam plays in the sand at the playground.


The kids are getting to be pretty good pals.


I got to go for a couple wonderful trail runs--then I joined the kids at the park.


Bapa was Maya's favorite swim buddy.


Sam always has smiles for Marmie.


Both Bapa and Marmie joined Maya in the pool one evening.


Aaron and I had a date night at the Sounders game.


I think in Aaron's secret double life, he'd be a striker for the Sounders!


A trip to Canby gave us the chance to see Gretta, Maya's favorite childcare mama.


The cute Canby girls pose for me--Maya's special friends from our life in Oregon.


Maya eats cake on my 34th birthday in Everett.


Sam celebrates birthday festivities with his mama.



Don't I have a nice family--they made my birthday SO special!

No comments:

Post a Comment