Friday, June 12, 2009

The Words I Hear


Some Maya-isms:
  • “Benember how we like to go to the park?”
  • “That Aristocats, I'm really interested in that one. I'm really interested to see it.”
  • “Let's tell everybody what states we've been to. Does that sound like a good idea? I've been to California. I've been to Minnesota. I've been to South Dakota. I've been to Idaho. Even Chrisy and Morgen's state. And I've been to New Jersey and we have some friends there. And I've been to Pullman. That's all the states I can think of.”
  • “Sometimes I just like to be alone. Especially when I'm by myself.”
  • “Sam, come to Sister. Come to Sister. Come on, Sam. Mom, he's NOT coming.”
  • “Well, I don't really know about the Wonder Pets. The only thing I know about is that they sing songs and rescue animals. I think I like them, but I don't know” (after watching Wonder Pets every day for three weeks).


Sam's lexicon:
  • “Da-Da” (Daddy)
  • “Dah” (Dog)
  • “Duh” (Duck)
  • “Dis” (This)

No comments:

Post a Comment