Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two months in photos

I'm sorry I've been such a terrible blogger lately. It's actually been a wonderfully full two months, with Matthew starting a new preschool and some big steps for him socially and with his language development. But I'm spending so much time just living each day that I haven't found the quiet moments to reflect and write like I normally do.

I'll get back to more regular posts, I promise. But for now, here are some pictures, which give you an idea of how we've been spending our time.

Sledding in the Cascade Mountains

These kids were regular daredevils!

Matthew mostly watched (and thanks to Bebeth for this great photo!)




Aaron reading to Matthew and our friend Amara

Sunday walk on the Centennial Trail

Maya and Sam rode bikes while I jogged.







Watching Cousin Parker's hockey game

A trip to Port Townsend with our friend Lucie, who visited from Colorado

Matthew after his first day at his new (full day) preschool

Maya and her BFF Emma on pajama day at school

A canoe ride in one of the canals at Ocean Shores

A 70-degree day on the Washington Coast. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment